It’s never too early to think about the “R” word – retirement! Planning early just means you are one step closer to living your golden years in style!
When you retire and become “unemployed”, this would mean your income stops; but not your expenses. You need money to cover your food, your transport and your health care. For some, there might even be outstanding mortgage loans to pay off.
If you’re one to believe that everything will “work out just fine”; take a moment to ask yourself these questions and check if you have the answers to them!
- What do you look forward to doing the most during your retirement years?
- What long do you most likely need your money to last?
- How much retirement savings will you actually need?
- How much should you be saving today? Is it too early to start saving for retirement?
- How much of your retirement nest egg can you afford to spend each year when you retire? Are you in danger of outliving your nest egg?
If you find yourself faltering for the answers, it only means one thing – you need to start planning for your future needs!
It’s of tantamount important to protect what you work hard to earn. At Summit Planners, we are here to help every step of the way with a consultation process backed by decades of experience, to specially craft a solution specific to your financial goals.
Join us at the upcoming Retirement Planning Seminar, where Principal Consultant Mr Stephen Chew will be speaking about how to create your desired retirement identity and the steps you need to take NOW.
Register for this informative session happening on:
Retirement Planning Seminar
Date: 15 June 2017, Thursday
Time: 6.30pm – 9pm
Venue: Sheraton Towers
Admission is Free. By Invitation Only.
Reserve your interest now.
We look forward to seeing you!
Register closed. For more information, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Share on Facebook Share on LinkedIn Share