- To develop a positive attitude towards people and situations for better results
- To raise current level of service to one that exceeds expectations of customers of today
- To create a dynamic workplace environment
- Why emphasise customer service?
Who is on the receiving end of your work?
Who is your customer?
Building the business-customer relationship
Cementing customer loyalty
- Develop the right attitude for efficiency and effectiveness
Recognising that everyone is an important of the team
The power of the mind (conscious and sub-conscious)
Changing thoughts to change action, and hence results
- Customer skills you need to have
Telephone etiquette, effective communication, people skills
- What do customers want?
Being treated as number one, prompt delivery on promises and solutions to their problems
- Seeing complaints from a different perspective
Turning complaints to opportunities
- Winning back the dissatisfied customer
Service recovery is all-important
- Knowing yourself and others for better performance
Participants’ understanding of their own personality
- Setting performance standards
LIA CPD Hour: 12 CPD hours (50% Knowledge, 50% Skills)