Facing our mortality is one of the most challenging things one has to face in the journey of life. There are many who put off facing reality until it is too late – and then their loved ones are left to pick up the pieces. Join us on the 24th of October at our Estate Planning Seminar to find out more.
Estate planning is one way to face the “D” word – when you die, you would want peace of mind knowing that your wishes are fulfilled, your family and loved ones well take care of and legal costs are kept to the minimum.
Next step, ask yourself these 5 questions:
- What will happen to my children’s inheritance if my surviving spouse remarries?
- Who will become the guardian of my children should my spouse and I pass away unexpectedly?
- A large portion of my estate is tied up in properties and my business; how can I ensure that my estate is fairly distributed among my children?
- I am divorced/ single; do I really need to write a will and make an estate plan?
- How can I make charitable giving as part of my estate plan?
Floundering for answers? You need to join us for our upcoming Estate Planning Seminar and hear from our Principal Consultant!
Register now and join us at:
Estate Planning & You Seminar
Date: 24 October 2017, Tuesday
Time: 7pm (Registration starts at 6.30pm)
Registration is required.
Fill in the form below to register your interest or alternatively, you may call us at (65) 6438 1886.
We look forward to seeing you!